HELLO! How has everyone been? Well I have been pretty busy here lately thus the lack in blog posts. I have had 3 exams this past week so needless to say my brain has been pretty fried. I am so happy that this semester is almost over. I am so sick of school I hate going. It didn't use to bother me, but now I dread every day...eww I hate it. Anyways, enough of that. Not only has school been a bummer, but I have had some personal changes that have been really taking and emotional toll on me so I have been not depressed but just really down about a lot of things, but enough of that I am so over a lot of things, and people. Moving on. I have really been in a shoe frenzy here lately. Don't get me wrong I have always had a love for shoes but I am more of a clothes type girl. This season the edgy boots, and studs "rocker chic" look is in. Who else is liking this look? Well I am off to watch some t.v. and enjoy what is left of my weekend. TTYL!
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























No comments:
Post a Comment