BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 19, 2010

update...

HOLA! How is everyone? Well we are finally at the end of another week thank god! Im so ready for this semester to be over with, no joke. I think after the thanksgiving break we have two weeks left and then we are off for like 3 weeks or something like that. I need a break from the classes, and some other things which I won't mention because people are nosy and have big mouths.Life other than school has been pretty good, i am back on my workouts, I needed a little break, my body was so worn out the workouts I was doing were so hardcore, and I needed just to rest. I am really going to take advantage of the days that I have off to really workout, graduation is 5 months away, and then I plan on moving so it will be like a fresh start over.Sorry I have been lacking on the blogging, I have been so busy but during my breaks (Thanksgiving and Christmas) I will defintely be a mad blogger. I recently deleted my fbook, due to an overwhelming amount of ridiculousness (sp?). I just want to stick to the blogging. Plus its not as distracting...anyways until next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment