Good afternoon/evening all! How is everyone's day going? Mine has been swell. Today's post is going to be for all of us shopaholics. Some of my favorite website's are having pretty good sales. I guess these sales are theh aftermath of cyber Monday. I was not even aware of what cyber Monday was until this year. Apparently, it is the Monday after black Friday when online shopping is at its best... who knew lol! I know that for some readers, not all these stores would be suitable for your loved ones, but hey, you can always get something for yourself, I can always find a way to convince myself that I am deserving of a little early Christmas present to myself...lol. So some of these websites I am going to give you have either free shipping, yellow tag specials, sales on boots, clothes you name it! Okay ladies, I am going to take a short break from all things school before my workout. Until next time Happy Shopping!
http://www.cutesygirl.com/home.aspx
http://www.amiclubwear.com/
http://www.forever21.com/Default.asp
http://www.gojane.com/
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment