BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 22, 2010

Makeup on a budget

HOLA!!!! HOORAY FOR THANKSGIVING BREAK FROM SCHOOL! Lol, I got carried away with the capital letters, but I am super excited. I have decided to do a makeup series which will feature makeup for people on a budget. Its been a while since I have bought drug store brand makeup, and since I am on a budget these days, why not explore more budget friendly brands???For a couple of years I have been stuck on MAC's studio fix fluid and studio sculpt foundation in NC40, but the other day I was at Target(yeah for Target) and I came across Revlon's photo ready foundation. The bottle is similar to Makeup Forever's bottle with the pump which is nice. I really do like this particular foundation. I will be doing a look with this foundation coming up here pretty soon so be on the lookout for that one. I still haven't finished reviewing it totally but so far I like it. On another important note my clinical partner who also just happens to be one of my best girls, has a birthday tomorrow! So shoutout to my Vero muah I love ya girl!!!!!!! Happy Birthday and many many more to come!

Me and the Bday girl at her party!

No comments:

Post a Comment