BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

update...

YAY!!! It is official! I am done with the adult portion of my clinical rotation. As of 1315 I have completed that potrion of our program. The final rotation I have is next semester which will be neonatal, and pediatric patients. Its crazy and it feels like just yesterday that we were starting our first semester with clincal rotations and here we are one semester away from becoming therapists! HOORRAY!!! I am very proud of my friends who are in the program with me, and it is because of them that I am sane today lol. So with that being said here are a few pictures I took to commemerate this momentous occasion. Until next time much love!
Me and my Vero

He stole my headband




Adam and Brandi

Someone is camera shy...

Norma  and Adam, she molds us into great therapists


He picked out what our new scrubs should be lol.





I looked the other way for some reason

So he decided to look the other way too

Group pic, saving lives, one breath at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment