BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Boredom sets in...

So I was bored today, which lead me to CVS. I really in all actuality had to go get some toothpaste, and I was in need of any excuse to get away from studying. I was looking in the fingernail polish aisle, and I came across these "Broadway Nails". I used to do these back in the day when all they had were the really un natural looking french tips. But thses days they had the smaller real life (lol) looking kind. Since clinicals are over for a few weeks I decided to try them out and see how they look. Now for those of us in the saving lives business, we aren't allowed to wear artificial nails due to infection control issues in the hospital environment. The good thing about these is they claim to last 7 days. When I used to do these back in the day these nails would never last that long. They started to look crummy after like 3 days. But since they last only a short while, I think they are ideal for like a holiday party and what not. It beats the alternative of spending 40 bucks at the nail salon.
PROS:
* Comes with 24 nails
* Includes nail glue, emery board, and cuticle pusher backer thingy (lol)
*Would be easy to paint with fingernail polish
*Very natural looking
CONS:
 *Glue can be seen through the nail.
Here they are!

Finished product

My fat boy fgot stuck between the dresser and my fan lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment