BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 29, 2010

Style icon


Good afternoon ladies! How is everyone's day going? Good I hope. Well today has been pretty uneventful that is why I find myself on my blog. I think I am going to make a habit out of these style icon posts. Now to some of you, you may not view them as "Icon's" per say, but I mean it in a way that their style makes them get noticed. Today I picked Audrina Patridge from the Hills. Her style ranges from girly to motorcycle chic. I was reading a People Style magazine and she has a clothing line at kmart. I don't think we have a Kmart in ouru area anymore but I do believe that this particular line can be found online on their website. Anyways, I am posting a few pics of outfits she was photographed in.













No comments:

Post a Comment