BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Shoes,Shoes, Shoes!


 Hello! How was Thanksgiving for everyone? Mine was good. It was just low-key and chill. Some of the family that we spend Thanksgiving with every year went out of town this year I have been so stressed with school and have so much work to get caught up on during my short tiny break I decided to just stay home. But it was really good. It was the way Thanksgivings are supposed to be, with family and relaxing. I have been working on my care plan presentation this whole break because it is due once we start school Monday, but I have been gathering some stuff for my blog. Right now I am in such a shoe frenzy. I have never really been that bananas over shoes, but here lately it has been my obsession. Yesterday(black friday) I had went out to a couple of shoe stores because I want a really cute pair of black platform pumps to wear to my brother's graduation. Unfortantely there were some that I saw but they didn't wow me and I didn't HAVE to have them. I did see a pair of Steve Madden black suede studded pumps that were so hot, but it seems that they were taken off the website, I may just have to find them on amazon, because I really really want them. Okay enough of  me blabbing...LOL until next time...HaPpY sHoPpInG!

Booties from Forever21


Over the knee boots from AMI clubwear





Louboutin



Crummy quality photo but these are the
Steve Madden "Tristano" that I want oh so bad!!

Steve Madden off of Piperlime's website


Steve Madden also off of piperlime's website

2 comments:

  1. Welcome! Your blog is new. I'm ginger. Your new guest. Take a quick look at my blog. Maybe you will like it too. Goodluck!
    Kisses from Germany.

    ReplyDelete