I just looked at my blog title, and duh I haven't made a post about makeup yet. I have been on the search for cheaper makeup brands since I can't exactly afford MAC, or Makeup Forever since I am not working at the moment due to school. As you all know Halloween is coming up and my BFF asked me to look for makeup to either do a peacock inspired makeup look or a vibrant red eyeshadow for the firecracker look. I found this website called http://www.sugarpill.com/ that has a lot of pigments for only $12 bucks( which is way cheaper than what I spend on makeup). They offer a variety of vibrant colors that are perfect for creating that perfect look that can wow for your halloween costume or for a pop of color.
Until next time...
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















correction: website is sugarpillshop.com
ReplyDeletei CANNOT WAIT!!!!! WHOOOO HOOOOO!
ReplyDeletedid you see the red???
ReplyDelete