BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fall Fashion 2010

So I am going to go ahead and blog, because my schedule is so hectic during the week that I really dont get a chance to do it, until the weekend comes. The looks that I have picked out are from Alexander Mcqueen, and Bebe. I can't afford Alexander Mcqueen obviously but I love the way he designs and the cut on his dresses are so precise, he is my favorite designer! I will post all the Mcqueen pics first followed by the looks from Bebe. Thanks to all my friends who read this and give me positive feedback you guys are awesome!

McQueen 1

McQueen 2

Mcqueen 3

Favorite dress OMG!

Bebe






3 comments:

  1. I am SALIVATING over the gray and purple dresses!! Love, love, love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know! i want the purple one and the first black one!

    ReplyDelete