Monday, August 30, 2010
A case of the Monday's...
So today is Monday ...boooo!!!! Im still in a lot of pain from the surgery and I can finally open my mouth open just enough to see that I am all bruised. Today at school was a challenge for me because the only thing I had done all week was lay in bed, watch movies, and take long naps. I really was in a daze this morning but the good thing is we learned how to do 12 leads, so I didnt really pay too much attention. Hopefully by the end of this week all this tension and pain in my jaw will go away. As for my weightloss I have been cheating since I had these wisdom teeth removed. I have been eating soups which have a lot of sodium. I have gained 0.8 of a pound, but its all gravy baby, I know once I can workout again I will lose all my water retention weight so I am not too concerned about it. I have to say though it has been nice being able to eat less healthy things, but I refuse to go back to the way I used to eat. So far with losing almost 40 pounds, I have so much energy, my blood pressure is so good, and I overall just feel so much better, I refuse to go back to being the way I used to eat. I really wish that more people around me would realize how bad it is to be unhealthy and have no exercise in their life. But when you are ready to change you will, no amount of warning from a doctor or a friend trying to motivate you will make you change your habits, I was the same way and one day it just clicked! I was tired of making excuses and saying I didn't have the time, and now I am almost to my goal weight,and if nothing else I am just happy to be healthy. So with that being said bust out your water bottles, and tennis shoes and get to steppin' :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment