BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back to school

So tomorrow is my first day back to school since two weeks ago. Sad I know. We had classes all summer and now we are heading back after our two week measly vacation. But on the brighter side of things I only have completed four semesters and have two more to go!!! I have decided to dedicate this post to my cute new school supplies! Back in the day when I was in school all we had were different colored notebooks and folders (LAME), but nowadays these kids have all the cool, cute school supplies so to make myself feel better I bought a whole bunch of cute things! Nothing like learning how to save lives in style...that's the Jordan way. Well I am off to pack up my backpack and prepare myself for my massive wisdom tooth procedure set for tomorrow...wish me luck!
Books for this semester
Super cute right?

2 comments:

  1. lol...i thought one of your books said "eggs made easy" and i was like...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thinking about food are we? ;)

    ReplyDelete