BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tacky Trend Thursdays

So I have decided to dedicate Thursdays to tacky fashion trends that I spot while I am out and about, and let me just say my camera is going to constantly need to stay charged. I guess I never really noticed how many unflattering clothes, and shoes are really out there until that is your mission LOL. Sara, Chelsea and I embarked on our journey to pick out the nastiest, most foul trends to celebrate the very first Tacky Trend Thursdays I hope you all enjoy this  and  it makes you laugh, it certainly made us laugh. Enjoy!
The wanna-be Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader boots
I like heels just as much as the next girl but this is a little much
There are just no words for this
Marilyn Monroe went glitter crazy

1 comment:

  1. Hey doll!! I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle© " This is how I promote all my followers, and help them increase traffic to their blog & allow my followers to learn more about the blogs that I feature. There are 5 different programs. Check out my blog at www.edkdolce.blogspot.com to find out more!
    ♥ Elle

    ReplyDelete