BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 27, 2010

Fashionista Friday!

Today is the first official Fashionista Friday blog!!! I meant to put my fave looks/picks for the upcoming Fall 2010 season but I was slacking and being lazy during my break. But, enough of being a bum. Just to set the record straight everything that I post is my opinion of what I LIKE! I understand and am fully aware that we all dont have the same idea of what we like but hey, I just want to share what I think is cute and hopefully inspire your next outfit. With that being said...enjoy!

I can do without the black patent rain boot...I would go for a ankle boot or just black flats
Add caption
The black sweater dress on the upper right hand corner,  the concept of the zebra is cute but a little too bold for  me
Love the blazer over the dress soooooo cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment