Yesterday, me and my mom went to DSW to look at boots for the winter. I always knew she was a shopper, but being there last night with her is defintely where I get it from. We were walking in and she pretended like she didn't see anything worthy of trying on. We split up for a minute and I come back, and she has boxes of boots surrounding her. She tried on more shoes than I did!!! LOL! As you all know I love shopping and clothes, so I just decided to share some things that I enjoy and hopefully you will enjoy as well. Until next time
XOXO
P.S. The majority of these looks are from Balmain and Lanvin, just in case you were wondering. If this doesn't make you happy...whew I don't know what will ...lol
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























No comments:
Post a Comment