BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hooray for Halloween!

So who is ready for Halloween? This week I have been getting all the things I need for my costume. I couldn't really decide what I wanted to be. My choice was between,  a black cat, a vampire, or witch. I decided to go with the black cat. I had been searching on youtube for some makeup ideas, because I really want to pull off the " cat look". Since money is a little short this year my costume will not be extravagant by any means, that's why I am leaning on my makeup skills to really pull the look off. My friend is having a party at his place, and I can't wait to see all my friends dressed up, its going to be so much fun! What are you guy's doing for Halloween? Well until next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment