BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Woah,its been forever!

Well, how is everyone in the blogging world? I can't believe I have been absent from blogspot for almost 6 months, that is craziness! So much has happened in these past few months I don't even know where to begin. First off, I guess the biggest thing is, I graduated from respiratory therapy school!!!! THANK GOD!!! I enjoy learning but whew so much drama, its funny how life is so sweet but being around negativity really can bring you down, but enough about that. To be a working therapist, you have to take 3 board exams, so since school has been out, that is what I have been studying for. I take my first board exam this coming Tuesday so... * fingers crossed*. It has been really weird trying to adjust to life without having to study every single day, but I defintely could get used to it. Since, I have a lot more time on my hands I defintely plan to keep up with this blog, and hopefully get back to my fashion and makeup posts, since they make me happy :). Speaking, of things that make me happy, another new exciting happening in my life is my BF! He is an amazing guy and has really been a huge blessing. MUAH!!! Well, seeing as it is getting late, off to bed I go.Until next time...
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment