BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Long time no talk!

Hey guys!!! Wow I really have been M.I.A here lately. I have been on holiday break from school, but have been so busy with clinical rotations, and family, I really have neglected my blog. Well a lot of things have changed for me recently, I am as of tomorrow starting my last semester of RT school thank god, I have been really dedicated to my weight loss again, so far I feel really good I can feel myself getting stronger and it really is a good feeling. This year I feel is going to be my year. There are a lot of things that have changed and I am excited to see where my life goes in the next 5 months. I promise to keep updating this now that I am back on a normal schedule. I am going to try and get a makeup look on here soon, so keep on the lookout for that. Otherwise, talk to you guys later muah XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment