Hello Hello! Boy is it hott here in Houston or what? Seems like over the past week or so the temp here has just shot up through the roof. I believe we have had 90 plus degree weather on the daily! Well for today's post I wanted to share with you guys some the headbands I made for my cousin's baby shower this past weekend. Obviously I made them because she is having a girl, but I really got inspired by some of the fabulous headbands I have seen while browsing on the internet. So I made a trip to an undisclosed location and stocked up on headbands and bows to attempt my hand at making them myself. If anyone out there would like one made hit me up! Until then... XOXO
 |
| The headbands |
 |
What they looked like attatched to the
headband |
 |
All the items I purchased
|
No comments:
Post a Comment